- Advance reservations are required; any special needs must be discussed when making reservations.
- Reservation must be cancelled within 72 hours to avoid a cancellation charge.
- A boarding application, signed waiver and Dogwood Pet Emergency form is required at arrival.
- You must provide a phone number of an in-town emergency contact that is authorized to act on your behalf.
- Puppies must have all sets of vaccinations for Bordatella, Distemper and Rabies.
- Boarders must have current shot records for DHLPP, Bordetella, Rabies and proof of Heartworm.
- All dogs must be in good health and not have stitches or bandages.
- All dogs must have a leash, collar and nametag. No flea collars, please.
- Our personnel will escort your dog to and from the reception area on its leash.
- Dogs over 6 months must be spayed or neutered to socialize with other dogs.
What to Bring:
- Sufficient food for your dog’s stay, either bagged individually per meal, or loose food and a measuring cup.
- Snacks, such as Milk bones, etc. No rawhide please.
Rates: All rates are on a per dog, per night basis. Check out time is 12:00 noon Mon.-Sat. If you pick up after this time, a boarding charge will apply. When pets are picked up during Sunday courtesy hours, a boarding rate charge will apply.
First dog: $30 per day
Second dog: $27 per day
Third dog: $25 per day
Appointments must be cancelled within 72 hours to avoid a cancellation charge.
No later than 6:30 p.m.
|Monday through Friday|
No later than 5:00 p.m.
|No later than 6:00 p.m.||Sunday|
All pets are special, “hours may vary from day to day depending on weather conditions and your pet’s schedule.”