Dog Boarding at Hanover Your Pet
Whether it’s just a night, a week, or longer your pet will enjoy the services and care it deserves. Your pet’s day will be filled with plenty of playtime while under the supervision of our experienced and caring staff. Nights are spent in a private suite with any additional bedding that you provide for your pet’s comfort.
Rates: All rates are on a per dog, per night basis. Check out time is 12:00 noon Mon.-Sat. If you pick up after this time, a boarding charge will apply. When pets are picked up during Sunday courtesy hours, a boarding rate charge will apply.
First dog: $30 per day
Second dog: $27 per day
Third dog: $25 per day
Appointments must be cancelled within 72 hours to avoid a cancellation charge.
No later than 6:30 p.m.
|Monday through Friday|
No later than 5:00 p.m.
|No later than 6:00 p.m.||Sunday|
- Advance reservations are required; any special needs must be discussed when making reservations.
- Reservation must be cancelled within 72 hours to avoid a cancellation charge.
- A boarding application, signed waiver and Dogwood Pet Emergency form is required at arrival.
- You must provide a phone number of an in-town emergency contact that is authorized to act on your behalf.
- Puppies must have all sets of vaccinations for Bordatella, Distemper and Rabies.
- Boarders must have current shot records for DHLPP, Bordetella, Rabies and proof of Heartworm.
- All dogs must be in good health and not have stitches or bandages.
- All dogs must have a leash, collar and nametag. No flea collars, please.
- Our personnel will escort your dog to and from the reception area on its leash.
- Dogs over 6 months must be spayed or neutered to socialize with other dogs.
What to Bring:
- Sufficient food for your dog’s stay, either bagged individually per meal, or loose food and a measuring cup.
- Snacks, such as Milk bones, etc. No rawhide please.
Your dog will enjoy the day in the sun, swimming and playing while sunbathing by our outdoor luxury pool.
All day swim time – $12.00 per day.
Prepaid swim package – $10.00 per day. Package must be 5 days or more.
Any required medications, properly labeled with dosage and drug name.
$1.00 charge for each medication administered.
$2.00 charge for each diabetic medication administered.
Our goal is to ensure that your dog is safe, happy and well supervised while staying with us.
|7:00-8:00 AM||Morning potty break outside|
|8:00-10:30AM||Inside for breakfast|
|10:30-12:00 Noon||Back outside for morning playtime|
|12:00-2:00 PM||Inside for snacks and a nap|
|2:00-3:00 PM||Afternoon playtime in the yard|
|3:00-5:30 PM||Inside for dinner and rest|
|5:30-6:30 PM||Back outside for our evening stretch|
|7:00 PM||Quiet time and good night|
Print an application and have it filled out when you arrive to save time!
- Daycare/Boarding/Grooming Application
- Cat Boarding Application
- Agreement To Participate And Liability Waiver
- Dogwood Pet Emergency Form
All pets are special, “hours may vary from day to day depending on weather conditions and your pet’s schedule.”