Your cat will stay in a comfortable, quiet, custom built condo. Our cat loving staff accommodates all of your pet’s needs. We take all of our cats out once a day for stretching and exercise time. Cat food is available on request or you may bring your own special diet.
All cats boarded must have current vaccination records for rabies, feline distemper and feline leukemia. Any medications need to be labeled with owner’s name, dosage and name of drug.
First Cat: $16 per day
Second Cat: $13 per day
Check out time is 12:00 noon Mon.-Sat. If you pick up after this time, a boarding charge will apply. When pets are picked up during Sunday courtesy hours, a boarding rate charge will apply.
- Advanced reservations are required; any special needs must be discussed when making reservations.
- Reservation must be cancelled within 24 hours to avoid a cancellation charge.
- A boarding application, signed waiver and Dogwood Pet Emergency form is required at arrival.
- You must provide a phone number of an in-town emergency contact that is authorized to act on your behalf.
- If medications are required during your pet’s stay, please bring them properly labeled with dosage requirements.
There will be a $2.00 charge for each feline medication administered.
All cats boarded must have current shot records for Rabies, Feline Distemper, & Feline Leukemia
$2.00 charge for all feline medication administered
Print an application and have it filled out when you arrive to save time!
- Daycare/Boarding/Grooming Application
- Cat Boarding Application
- Agreement To Participate And Liability Waiver
- Dogwood Pet Emergency Form
All pets are special, “hours may vary from day to day depending on weather conditions and your pet’s schedule.”